“Jatpat” in hindi means “quick”. I was super hungry in the evening and mom wasn’t home. I looked around the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to find if there was something I could eat. I found a couple of ingredients and in a snap came up with this idea of a roll. Everything that makes up this snack is easily available at home.
2 Rotis(chapatis : type of Indian bread)
2 tbsp Pizza & Pasta sauce (Fun Food)
2 Cheese slices
1 Chopped tomato
2 sachets of Dominos oregano
1. Place the roti in a plate
2. Apply the Pizza & Pasta sauce on the roti
3. Place the cheese slice in the center
4. Place some olives, tomatoes and jalapenos
5. Sprinkle one packet of Dominos oregano
6. Now roll the roti carefully. Repeat the process for the 2nd roll.
7. Your snack is ready to eat.
Note: Preparation time is 5 mins. Also you can make your own variations and change any ingredient to suit your taste. Enjoy and do let me know how did u find it.