|Image credits: www.laurenslatest.com|
Oreo milkshake is undoubtedly one of the best evening snacks!
Who would’ve not tried this chocolaty crunchy drink. Our avid reader and a foodie Ami has shared her simple quick fix recipe for Oreo Milkshake. It’s a truly sinful indulgence. Go ahead and make yourself a chilled chocolaty glass of oreo milkshake.
3 oreo biscuits (2 for the shake, 1 for garnishing)
1 tbsp chocolate sauce
1 scoop chocolate ice-cream
1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
1 glass milk
2 tbsp chocolate shavings
1. Add the oreo biscuits, chocolate sauce and milk in a blender and blend it nicely.
2. Add ice-cream and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture in a tall glass.
4. Add the dollop of vanilla ice-cream on top
5. Decorate with some chocolate shavings and pieces of oreo on top of the vanilla ice-cream.
6. Serve chilled.
By: Ami Mehta (Mumbai, India)