Beat the summer heat with my all new tropical peanut butter sandwich.
Peanut butter jelly sandwich is one of my favourite quick fix breakfast / snacks item. This time I thought of giving it a little twist. Instead of the classic jelly / mix fruit jam I thought of using fresh fruit. The crunch of apples and softness of mangoes make the whole sandwich an interesting experience.
4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
4 toasted slice of wheat bread (white/all grain will also do)
1/2 alphanso mango, chopped into big pieces
1/2 apple, vertically cut 6-7 thin piece
1. Take the slices of bread and spread 1tbsp peanut hutter on each slice.
2. Now take the apple pieces and arrange them by the sides of the slices creating a boundry.
3. Take the mangoes and fill them in the center of the apple boundry.
4. Place the other bread slices on the prepared slices
5. Your tropical peanut butter sandwich is ready.
Tip: you could also grill the sandwich. That would definitely make it interesting.